Nijmegen Running Tours
By checking the Terms and Conditions box on the Nijmegen Running Tours website and/or Google form, you agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
Release and Waiver
The undersigned certifies as follows:
- I wish to take part in a Nijmegen Running Tour activity.
- I understand that the tour is a physical activity.
- I am in physical shape to comfortably undertake the distance of the running tour at the stated pace.
- Participants are in good physical shape and aware of their own limitations. It is their responsibility to stop in time if necessary.
- I understand if I for some reason cannot able to run the tour distance and at the required pace, the guide of Nijmegen Running Tours has the right to dismiss me from the tour and that there will be no financial compensation for such dismissal.
- I am physically fit. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured.
- I am aware that all streets adjoining the route are open to regular vehicular traffic.
- I will obey all traffic laws and regulations.
- I understand that by signing below, I am waiving my right to assert any claim or cause of action against Nijmegen Running Tours and its guides in my exchange for taking part in a Nijmegen Running Tours event.
- Authorize the use of pictures and video’s taken during your run for the Nijmegen Running Tours website, Social Media pages, marketing or press purposes. If you do not want your picture or video’s used, please inform the guide prior to commencing your running activity with Nijmegen Running Tours.
- Although the utmost care is taken for your safety and well-being, Nijmegen Running Tours cannot accept any responsibility for deaths, injuries or incidents that may arise throughout the duration of the running tour.
- Participants who contract a running tour with us assume all the risks that may exist during the tour and have read and understood all legal policies displayed on this webpage.
Intending to be legally bound, I do hereby, for myself, and my heirs, executors, and administrators, waive, release and forever discharge any and all rights or claims for damages which may have or which hereafter accrue to me against and all persons, organizations, and legal entities affiliated with Nijmegen Running Tours, and more particular to the owner or other staff of Nijmegen Runnings Tours individually, and as a whole, together with their representatives, officers, agents, successors, assigns, and sponsors, for any and all damages which may be sustained or suffered by me in conjunction with my participation in, and/or arising out of my travel to, taking part in, or returning from Nijmegen Running Tours.
Authority to Register and/or to Act as Agent.
You represent and warrant to that you have full legal authority to complete this event registration on Nijmegen Running Tours, including full authority to pay in cash or to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. In addition, if you are registering third parties, you represent and warrant that you have been duly authorized to act as agent on behalf of such parties in performing this event registration. By proceeding with this event registration, you agree that the terms of this Registration Agreement shall apply equally to you and to any third parties for whom you are acting as agent.
Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties.
Nijmegen running tours shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from (a) the use or the inability to use nijmegen running tours website or (b) for the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or (c) resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through nijmegen running tours or (d) resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if nijmegen running tours has been advised of the possibility of such damages. you expressly agree that use of nijmegen running tours is at your sole risk. Nijmegen running tours is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Nijmegen running tours expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
It is possible to cancel bookings up to 7 days before departure of the booked tour. In order to cancel, an email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to request cancellation. When payed by card the remaining funds will be transferred back to buyers account within 7 working days.
Full tour fee payment will be preferably made in cash on the day of your run and prior to the commencement of the tour. All tours are limited to yourself and your party.
Nijmegen Running Tours makes no warranty that the Nijmegen Running Tour sites services will be uninterrupted, secure or error free.
Nijmegen Running Tours does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in, or provided in connection with, the Nijmegen Running Tour sites. Nijmegen Running Tours is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained is the ownership of Nijmegen Running Tours.
I have read and agree to the terms of the Waiver.
Initials of athlete over 18 years of age or parent/legal guardian of minor under 18 years of age or legal guardian of incapacitated and/or mentally challenged person. By checking this box, I agree that I am 18 or older.